preload
basicPlayer

Whats going on with the player-values??? Please advise!

Comunio-cl.com Foren-Übersicht -> Regeln, Tipps, Tricks und Sonstiges
Autor Nachricht
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 15 Jan 2012 17:01   Titel: Whats going on with the player-values??? Please advise! Antworten mit Zitat

Guys seriously this aint no funny anymore! Within 4 weeks my team lost almost %35 percent of its total value... In fact my team contains players such as Alves, Busquets, Lahm, Van Buyten, A.Sanchez, Hamsik etc. Dispite the fact that its winter-break in the CL right now - how come a player like Alves can loose 5mio of his value within 3weeks?

How is it with you? whats your opinion on comunio's 'market value-policies'?
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 18 Jan 2012 19:39   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

This is my 3rd season in Comunio-CL and I can tell you that this decrease is every year the same. At the end of last season Messi's value was below (!!!) ten million.

I don't know why the values are at maximum only in summer and NOT in spring. I also can not tell you why all player values decrease as strong as they do, but it's a fact and this will NOT change.

I hope I could help you so far
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

BeitragVerfasst am: 29 Jan 2012 15:30   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

@Serrgio: please note that the users make the acutal market values with their transfer activities. Unfortunately, there's less transfer activity during the winter and summer break.
Nach oben Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 31 Jan 2012 13:23   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I m afraid I ll no longer be able to continue in the CL! Sorry to say but kind of rediculous rules! I guess in this way comunio will loose many users, since for many in the CL there is just no other way to recover from major MW loses, than selling the whole team!

%%% WINTER-SALE %%%

Seite 1 von 1

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.